Security Operations ManagerWarsawApply now
We are looking for a Security Operations Manager to grow our rapidly expanding Security team here at Asana. You will be guiding your team and ensuring our ambitious security goals are achieved to keep Asana users safe.
The Security team ensures that Asana's users and employees are safe from malicious activity and accidental disclosure. We build the systems and tools that enable the rest of Asana to make a great product that our customers love. The Security Operations team is tasked with protecting Asanas and our data by triaging and responding to security alerts and incidents.
This role is based in our Warsaw office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Grow, and manage our Security Operations team by providing the resources and coaching they need to execute
- Guide the articulation and execution of Asana’s security operations program, including establishing and maintaining SLOs, security runbooks, security incident response, and more
- Work directly with the Head of Security and other senior leaders across Asana to set the strategy for your team
- Build processes that scale Security Operations in a rapidly expanding company, including incident response
- Recruit for your team and define how it evolves and interacts with the rest of Asana
- Work with teams cross-functionally and align their roadmaps to improve the security posture of Asana
- Support Security teams working on important projects and technologies to be sure they are secure
- Help establish a positive and productive engineering culture in our growing Warsaw office
- 4+ years in a leadership position in a Security Operations Center or equivalent
- IT systems engineering, network, and security background
- Strong working knowledge of modern cloud, endpoint, network, and browser defenses and controls
- Familiarity working with international teams and executing autonomously
- Very comfortable with working with stakeholders like IT, Legal, Sales, Marketing, and the rest of Engineering
- You’re interested in building defenses against real world attacks
- Able to balance diverse risk when making decisions
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.