Revenue Enablement Lead, APACSydneyApply now
Are you someone who is highly motivated to inspire and personally drive impactful change as an enablement leader across our Revenue organization? Do you have experience directly supporting, managing and executing the enablement priorities for a dedicated region? If so, we are looking for a highly organized, data-driven and energetic Revenue Enablement Lead to join our APAC team.
You will be working incredibly closely with our regional GM and other stakeholders across Sales, Operations, and beyond to design and deliver a wide variety of enablement initiatives across Asana’s Revenue Org, from needs analysis, and program management, to facilitation and certification. You will have a mission critical voice in our APAC leadership team and help bring our enablement strategies to life as a dedicated partner to this region.
This role is based in our Sydney office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Strategically translate business objectives into playbooks, enablement roadmap and programs that ensure alignment with regional and global revenue priorities
- Analyze regional key performance indicators (KPIs) related to sales capabilities, skills, process and productivity, providing proactive reports, data-driven insights and recommendations to APAC sales leadership for execution of APAC GTM strategy and other change initiatives
- Identify the highest leverage critical sales competencies for all quota carrying roles and sales management, and partner with APAC sales leaders and cross-functional collaborators to develop and reinforce through training, knowledge management, certifications and coaching programs
- Lead engaging and interactive training sessions, utilizing varied techniques to cater to diverse learning styles and ensure active participant involvement.
- Coach managers and leaders on best practices, selling skills, and strategies to drive revenue growth and productivity
- Represent APAC Enablement during annual planning, Sales Kickoffs, QBRs and other key revenue milestones.
- Participate in driving global enablement programs & initiatives within the region, ensuring seamless adaptation to regional nuances while aligning with overarching organizational goals.
- 6-10 years of enablement, sales ops or sales strategy experience within a high growth B2B SaaS company
- Deep sales acumen with proven abilities to use data and insights to inform strategy and to influence others
- In-depth understanding of sales methodologies, sales processes, CRM systems (SFDC) and tools such as Outreach, Chorus, and Clari
- Understanding of adult learning principles and best practices (ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, Bloom's Taxonomy), and experience designing and facilitating training via a range of modalities (ILT/VILT, e-learning, asynchronous)
- Excellent communication, presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and collaborating with various teams
- Experience with key enablement tools such as LMS (Lessonly), CMS (Highspot) and Content building tools (e.g. Rise) would be a plus
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $176,000 AUD - $269,000 AUD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.