Channel Partner ManagerDublinApply now
Asana is pleased to be hiring a Channel Partner Manager to join our successful EMEA channel partnerships team. Channel Partnerships are critical for the company’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of building an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Channel Partner Manager, you will report to and work closely with our Head of EMEA Channel Partnerships to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program and will be responsible for the Emerging Markets (EM) region in EMEA. Emerging Markets at Asana covers Central Eastern Europe (CEE), Israel, Middle East and Africa (MENA). You will be a part of our sales and customer success team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers.
This role is based in our Dublin office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Track and be responsible for metrics in your assigned region(s), primarily go to market plans, pipeline and revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in the Emerging Markets regions (OKRs)
- Execute a scalable and in-depth onboarding experience for partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong regional plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services
- Work cross functionally with our internal teams to ensure our partners have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Work cross functionally with our direct sales team to build and execute successful hybrid (co-sell) motions.
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able execute on those
- Identifies major strategic initiatives and creates a plan to execute against them
- Builds trust and respect in all their working relationships, specifically with Tier 1, multi region partner leaders/stakeholders
- Produces and reports on strategic plans and initiatives for the assigned territory
- Knowledgeable about the B2B/SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Experience working in a hybrid (co-sell) sales environment and in closing deals & working with mid market and Enterprise segments
- Experience selling to CEE or MENA based organisations via partners
- Fluency in English
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €103,000 - €131,000 The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.