Solutions Architect, GTMSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for a senior GTM solutions architect within the Enterprise Technology function who will have the opportunity to demonstrate & provide technical skills to help shape strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of scalable GTM solutions.
As a Go-to-Market (GTM) Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing technology solutions that support our organization's GTM strategy. You will engage with customers to architect strategic solutions, support strategic customer opportunities, and capture learnings. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to plan and execute initiatives that support business goals.
The enterprise technology team supports insights with data and the technical systems that give our teams leverage to accomplish their goals. We work cross-functionally with Asana’s business teams to understand their objectives and ensure they have the data and technical support they need to reach our audience.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with stakeholder teams across engineering, product to ensure seamless integration of the GTM solution with other systems and tools and stay up-to-date on new tools and technologies in the GTM space.
- Support strategic customer opportunities and capture learnings to continuously improve the GTM solution
- Bring a high degree of technical capability over a wide scope of IT architecture, data analysis, data model design, and AI applications to provide technical direction and mentorship to the team.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders within Enterprise Tech and across the organization to build technology capability to support growth/scale for strategic/transformational initiatives.
- Drive and lead end-to-end solutioning of GTM platform implementation and rollouts, contribute thought leadership on POCs, solutions, and best practices in technical design and implementations.
- Provide technical guidance to the implementation team to ensure successful deployment and adoption of the GTM solution.
- Act as a technical guide who influences, innovates, and builds for scale, security, usability, and governance and review, identify areas for improvement, and make recommendations to leadership.
- Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver Go-To-Market technology solutions.
- 10+ years of experience working with technologies in the GTM space such as Salesforce Marketing, Sales & Revenue Clouds, Marketing Automation Tools, CDPs, Prospecting & Revenue Intelligence tools, data models & integrations in the capacity of an architect.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce architecture and best practices for GTM Clouds (Sales, PRM, Revenue, Marketing, Experience) and other industry-standard architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman.
- Advanced knowledge of, including expertise in custom development using Salesforce technologies.
- Proven understanding of common business processes across GTM motion and the ability to translate this knowledge into a consistent and effective solution designs including within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Salesforce Certified System Architect are preferred
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $173,000 - $221,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.