Growth Manager, Strategy and InsightsSan FranciscoApply now
Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast-growing business? If so, this role is for you. We are seeking a passionate and data-driven Growth Manager to join our fast-growing business. As a Growth Manager, you will be obsessed with revenue metrics and will work with cross-functional teams to surface insights and develop strategies that drive revenue growth. You will excel in analytical thinking, deeply understand user pain points and motivations, and be skilled in project and stakeholder management.
What you’ll achieve
- Analyze large data sets across the customer life cycle and generate insights on revenue trends to inform business decisions
- Develop hypotheses and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create data-driven experiments to improve business performance
- Monitor experiment performance and provide recommendations to optimize revenue growth
- Influence cross-functional partners (product, engineering, design, data science, analytics, marketing) to ensure alignment and resourcing for revenue growth initiatives
- Be accountable for key performance indicators related to the impact and reach of experiments
- Create recurring presentations to showcase program progress, results, and recommendations to team leaders and partners
- Continuously improve and iterate on revenue growth strategies by staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Develop analytical and strategic thinking skills to become a revenue growth expert and advance in your career within the company
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in growth, business operations, or another analytical role in technology, finance, or consulting
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to analyze complex data sets, identify insights, and make data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with databases to extract and analyze data.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and probability, and experience using statistical analysis to inform business decisions
- Proven experience working in a growth environment with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and designers
- Experience managing cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects to success, with a track record of delivering results on time and within budget
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $182,000 - $232,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.