Manager, Solutions ConsultantDublinApply now
We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant Manager who will be responsible for leading a team of Solutions Consultants who are obsessed about proving the value of Asana and representing the voice of the customer internally. With a focus on driving results, you lean towards building strategies and decisions built on data and intuition.
You will be based in Dublin or London and report to the Head of EMEA Solutions and will be responsible for the growth and impact of your direct reports, coaching them to unleash their potential for professional growth at Asana. Building a high performance team you will be responsible for deploying scaled 1-to-many strategies to maximise efficiency across our growing sales organization and at the same time ensure that your team engages with customers to the highest standards.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, develop, and deliver strategies to maximise our sales efficiency through solution and value selling
- Coach your team to identify and develop solution-oriented narratives and product demonstrations that generate the most return
- Work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful customers
- Influence the lifecycle of the customer journey from lead to close, owning the technical solution and value sale together with your team
- Contribute to the business strategy in addition to influencing the vision of the product and representing the voice of the customer
- Min 4 years of combined experience in a similar customer-facing and people management role preferably in B2B SaaS
- Experience in:
- Leading a team that is part of a global, matrixed organization
- Building and managing teams that represent product and category expertise to unblock deals and move towards close
- Explore the art of the possible with prospects and demonstrate the path to get there
- Partnering effectively with sales managers to define the GTM strategy
- Partnering effectively with sales professionals to drive account strategy for top accounts
- Building teams that can drive contribution to revenue growth and retention through solution and value selling
- Understands and has built presales motions and programs
- A leader with a bias towards action and ability to build and make the business case for scaling our business
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships to get buy-in in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Solution and Value obsessed - a passion for understanding and solving pain points to bring the most value to customers
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €97,000 - €123,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.