Web Program ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Web Program Manager to join our Web Marketing Team. You will specialize in producing world-class web experiences and will serve as the project manager, spearheading collaboration on complex web initiatives with multiple teams across Asana’s global offices. You will ensure we’re continually evolving asana.com as a best-in-class enterprise SaaS website and will champion how to delight and convert our prospective audiences across the globe. This role operates very cross-functionally; and developing collaborative partnerships with SEO, editorial & content, marketing campaign managers, designers, translators, and web engineers is critical to success.
What you’ll achieve
- Ownership of Web authoring best practices, spearheading efficient content modeling, and strategizing how to build our design system for scale.
- Creating & executing best-in-class web experiences in our CMS (Contentful) or through developer tools like Github.
- End-to-end program ownership for a variety of web initiatives including web redesigns, campaign execution, creating new page templates, and/or content migrations.
- Champion efficient, high-quality project management execution through continual optimization and iteration of templates, processes, and resources for web production workflows in Asana.
- Lead collaboration with stakeholders through transparency to understand the goals, and scope of project requirements, and own the development of project timelines and milestones.
- Collaborate with web engineering to identify and prioritize requests necessary to support future web production needs.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate user engagement data to champion user-friendly, performant web experiences with a data-driven strategy.
- 3+ years of proven experience managing web initiatives: Website redesigns, digital campaign execution, and micro-site launches.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity. You show proven results for growing a business, processes, and systems to drive growth and efficiencies.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and to think differently and see opportunities/solutions where others don’t.
- The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Experience supporting SEO, Content, and Conversion Rate Optimization teams.
- Experience working with web content management systems (Contentful, AEM, Drupal, etc.), project management tools (Asana, Jira), developer tools (Github), and analytics tools (Google Analytics) is highly preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills. Experience partnering closely with cross-functional partners from a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $133,000 - $169,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.