Director of Product Management, Billing and Monetization OrganizationVancouver, BCApply now
Asana is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the Billing and Monetization PM team. This team builds customer experiences and infrastructure across payments, pricing & packaging, new revenue and other strategic programs to support Asana's rapidly growing business.
This role is perfect for product leaders who thrive in the nexus of product and business, have an end-to-end ownership mindset and drive for results. We are looking for someone who has a heart for the customer, a penchant for data, and sharp business acumen. Someone who can learn fast, establish direction from ambiguity, understand which details matter, and guide their team to craft high-quality experiences. Above all, you must be an excellent people manager and have rich experience in managing and developing PMs.
What you’ll achieve
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers across Asana’s San Francisco and Vancouver offices.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for your product areas
- Define and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Partner with functions across the company (Engineering and Design, Sales, Marketing, Enterprise Technology) peers to execute on the plan
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- 6+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 3+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers and delivering business results
- Strong track record of of product leadership and end to end ownership of pricing and packaging, product optimization & experiments, payments/billing, or platform/internal tooling experiences
- Experience in high growth environments, particularly in SaaS and with areas of the product that are revenue sensitive
- Penchant for data, business savvy, experience with experiments and a learning mindset
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $247,000 CAD - $334,000 CAD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.