Enterprise Technology Product Manager - (Lifecycle Marketing and Email Systems)San FranciscoApply now
The Enterprise Technology Team supports insights with data and the technical systems that give our teams leverage to accomplish their goals. We work cross-functionally with Asana’s business teams to understand their objectives and ensure they have the data and technical support they need to reach our audience.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who has a solid business acumen and experience delivering technology initiatives in the Customer Lifecycle and Email Marketing area to join Asana’s Marketing Technology (MarTech) team. MarTech is a key pillar within Asana’s Enterprise Technology function and is focused on supporting the Go-To-Market strategy and execution by binding the tools, technology, and data initiatives to drive growth and scale. This role will start as a senior individual contributor and will eventually scale to build and lead a team.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the Lifecycle Marketing’s email system initiatives by being the subject matter expert on Asana’s email systems and propose recommendations to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Develop the current state audit of the email landscape and provide an analysis of areas of opportunity that are aligned with the business priorities through a vision & roadmap
- Bring in best practices of what ‘good’ looks like to the decision making process of the future of email marketing systems
- Conduct and facilitate workshops with business users to understand the current state, and identify opportunities and areas that influence the roadmap by recommending systems/ process initiatives aligned with objectives and key results
- Translate vision to an actionable roadmap and ‘productize’ the approach by delivering quick wins and operate with accountability
- Build tight alignment and relationships with key stakeholders across the organization at all levels
- 7+ years of product management experience with a focus on email marketing systems as a strategic thought leader in a SaaS environment
- Subject matter expertise with email marketing systems in a B2B SaaS company with enterprise product scale
- Strong business acumen and understanding of systems, technologies, for email marketing systems and areas
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of functional/technical teams and business leaders including partners from Marketing & Revenue Operations, Technology, Data teams, and C-suite members
- Strong experience in translating a vision into an actionable roadmap and ‘productizing’ the approach by delivering quick, incremental wins
- Experience managing systems & technology projects through scoping, design, and implementation across marketing and sales systems and tracking their success
- Experience building and mentoring a team of product managers in a hyper-growth environment
- Desired technology experience: Iterable, Marketo, Salesforce, Zuora, SES, working with data models, Snowflake, Redshift
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $194,000 - $246,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.