Product Owner, Lead Generation and Inbound MarketingSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for an experienced Lead Generation product owner to join Asana’s MarTech team. Marketing Technology (MarTech) is a key pillar within Asana’s Enterprise technology function and is focused on supporting the Go-To-Market strategy and execution by binding the tools, technology, data initiatives to drive growth and scale. This role will be an individual contributor to support our Top of Funnel/ Pipeline program.
The enterprise technology team supports insights with data and the technical systems that give our teams leverage to accomplish their goals. We work cross-functionally with Asana’s business teams to understand their objectives and ensure they have the data and technical support they need to reach our audience.
What you’ll achieve
- Own systems & tooling needs for Lead gen, Top of funnel pipeline ecosystem with tools such as Marketo, Drift that includes evaluating the current state, identifying gaps, recommending what needs to change.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert / Technical owner for Marketo/ Drift and E2E owner to manage administration, data hygiene, configuration, fit-gap analysis, cost reduction opp, value realization contracts, best practices, access controls, governance processes.
- Be tightly aligned with business partners [Product, Marketing, ET] to be able to act quickly on system related changes and drive things forward with thought leadership on what good looks like for systems.
- Work closely with the data & integrations team to identify & set up monitoring capabilities for the tool to proactively identify data errors & inaccuracies, pipeline failures, recommend automation where necessary
- Build tight partnership and alignment with pillar product manager to support execution of the prioritized roadmap by contributing to roadmap initiatives, system design & architecture decisions
- Be a key member of the Mar Tech team accountable for owning the email marketing technologies at Asana by participating in architecture evaluations, build vs buy decisions of tools.
- Accountable to operationalize initiatives & processes that includes requirements gathering, data analysis, documentation of specs, QA/ UAT support
- Responsible for crafting operational processes to ship enhancement needs and be accountable for the overall delivery
- Drive new tool implementation/ RFP process, own and support the tools as a technical owner
- 8+ years of experience working in an environment to support top of funnel, pipeline, demand gen area
- Must have technology experience: Marketo, Drift or similar tool, Salesforce
- Experience in technology vendor evaluation & management and contributing to build vs buy frameworks
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $173,000 - $221,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.