Head of UKI & Northern Europe MarketingDublinApply now
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an EMEA Marketing Manager to own the end-to-end planning and execution of the marketing strategy for the Northern Europe region including multiple channels such as email, content marketing, paid media, webinars, events, and ABM. Based in Dublin and reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing, you’ll lead a team of high-performing marketers that execute high-impact campaigns across the region.
What you’ll achieve
- Build strong relationships and partner closely with other Marketing stakeholders, Sales, Product Marketing, Acquisitions, and Operations to develop programmes with meaningful touchpoints to our key buyer personas.
- Report on program status and results including campaign summaries, pipeline generation, and pipe:spend efficiency
- Build and run A/B tests and use the insights to make performance improvements across messaging, creative, channels, segmentation, etc.
- Communicate program results and upcoming marketing plans to local team and global stakeholders
- Help us scale a best-in-class demand gen programme in EMEA to hit our revenue goals.
- 7+ years of demand gen experience in high technology B2C/B2B enterprise software or SaaS required, ideally within a Northern Europe market outside of the UK
- Prior experience managing people and leading them to success
- Demonstrable experience building strong partnerships with people across the business to serve the needs of the region
- You’re a problem solver that is comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to manage projects to tight timelines.
- Well-written and well-spoken with an ability to use data and gather information to craft a compelling narrative by using written, verbal and visual communication skills
- A strong understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect of peers
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €119,000 - €185,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.