IT Support LeadDublinApply now
Asana is seeking an experienced IT Support Lead for our EMEA region. Acting as the IT Voice in EMEA, you will play a critical role in supporting our offices and users based in Dublin, London, Reykjavík, Paris, and Munich, while also helping to support Asana users globally. Based in our Dublin office, you will also serve as the regional liaison for our San Francisco based AV and Networking Infrastructure teams.
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to work outside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have a passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
What you’ll achieve
- Function as the “Voice of the Region” for EMEA, partnering with regional leadership across multiple teams, surfacing concerns and risks, and sharing regional recommendations afor best practices with IT pillar leads
- Oversee IT Support operations across the EMEA region, with flexibility to support different time zones as needed
- Partner with IT Support leadership to ensure a consistent IT Support experience globally
- Manage the IT on-boarding experience and IT welcome sessions for the EMEA region
- Act as direct remote support for our AV and Network teams
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems with both Windows and Apple products, including desktop and laptop hardware
- Build and deploy new laptops using standard deployment tools (JAMF, DeployStudio, Deep Freeze)
- Assist with AV setup for internal meetings and events using local AV systems including: conference rooms, projectors, zoom, and event presentation spaces.
- Manage system access for Asana’s users
- Deploy and support software to end-users
- Respond to requests for IT support both in person and via a ticketing system
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- 5-8 + years of experience in IT support roles that includes
- OS X and Mac hardware troubleshooting experience
- Basic AV and networking skills, including an understanding of video conferencing, WiFi, VPN, etc
- Experience with being part of a distributed team, whose main HQ might be in another location
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly Asana, Zendesk or similar
- A positive, service-oriented attitude
- Experience managing executive support and partnering with cross functional leadership to improve tools and processes
- Solid problem solving skills
- Effective communication to proactively engage with business leaders to understand pain points, troubleshoot, and escalate as needed
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (50+ pounds) as needed
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €69,520 - €115,360. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.