Head of ABM, Paid MediaSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for a strong leader to establish, lead, and grow Asana’s Enterprise paid media efforts. This individual will oversee the sales-led portions of our paid media portfolio. In this role, you will create a system to drive sales pipeline via paid channels and create a playbook to reproduce it globally. This function will begin by building enterprise-targeted ABM and user acquisition campaigns and coordinating closely with the broader Growth, Marketing, and Revenue teams.
What you’ll achieve
In this role you will:
- Spearhead an enterprise-focused ABM and paid media program to grow global sales pipeline
- Define the strategy, build a compelling roadmap, and execute to exceed targets
- Integrate the tooling and technology needed to execute the plan and demonstrate impact
- Implement necessary measurement plans and infrastructure to deliver learnings, validate efficiency, and show a path to scale
- Interpret data to identify trends, build hypotheses, draw conclusions, and determine what additional research and data analysis is needed to address an opportunity
- Consider campaign performance, monetization trends, and sales strategies to optimize global investments for maximum impact
- Be accountable for delivering paid inbound pipeline
- Steward a multi-million dollar budget
- Partner with the business leadership team and finance to forecast, track performance, and share results as part of our core business operating cadences (MBR, QBR, etc)
- Mobilize and influence a global team of marketers and agencies to refine and execute your strategy
- Articulate the vision and inspire stakeholders and partners to deliver results
- Partner with revenue leaders to determine needs, influence plans, and build credibility
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to secure resources and support, build credibility, influence, and deliver impact
- 8+ years of performance marketing experience
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, with a focus on ABM and demand generation efforts
- You’ve managed multi-million dollar annual budgets
- Strong collaboration and influence, you build bridges and knock through walls
- You have strong communication and collaboration. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity.
- Exceptional analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to turn data from disparate sources into a story and vision for what we should do.
- You are constantly thinking ahead to deliver insights & recommendations that evolve with the long-term direction of the business
- You develop relationships across the organization, including marketing, sales, and finance leadership
- You celebrate cultural differences and diversity
- You bring clarity and confidence amidst uncertainty
- You inspire others through values and lead by example
- You have a proven track record of continued success over time
- You’re passionate about creating and scaling marketing programs
- You bring the best out of global and cross-functional partners
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $206,550 - $279,450. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.