Partner Services ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for a professional services leader to join Asana’s Services team in our San Francisco office. This person will co-create that next generation of delivery excellence at Asana - enterprise deployments with third-party Services Partners. The Partner Services Manager will work closely with Asana’s Customer Success and Revenue leadership teams for strategy and with Channel Partner Managers, Account Executives, and Solution Engineers in deal-specific pursuits.
You will be a key partner on our largest enterprise deployments of Asana and advise both customers and account team members alike on the services motions that help Asana customers be successful long term. Your primary responsibilities will range from co-creating GTM strategies with identified Service Partners to deal-specific motions such as championing customer needs, translating service requirements to Services Partners, designing and recommending services solutions that help customers adopt Asana as a technology product, and a holistic approach to collaboration across their organization.
What You’ll Achieve
- Partner with our Professional Services, Sales, and Customer Success teams to define the go-to-market strategy and playbook for Partner Services
- Develop overall Partner Services success metrics and co-create individualized success metrics for prioritized Service Partners with Channel Partner Managers and the Service Partner
- Outline readiness assessments for each identified partner; co-create quarterly business reviews with Channel Partner Managers to address gaps / achieve individualized success criteria both internally (program) and externally (individualized)
- Partner with account teams to scope and identify services opportunities on existing and net new Asana accounts and help to translate these to Partner Services opportunities
- Collaborate with Services Partners on account planning & shared motion strategies
- 12+ years of Professional Services experience, inclusive of 4+ years in business development
- Experience in customer-facing consulting roles (business process, technology advisory, change management, transformation type roles)
- Proven ability to scope and solution design for complex, multi-workstream services needs
- Deep understanding of consulting contracting practices
- Naturally curious, thrive in ambiguity, confident, and possess a sense of urgency in driving toward completion (bias toward action)
- Ability to think out of the box / creatively regarding large deployments for a technology stack and adoption characteristics like Asana.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $190,000 - $256,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.