Revenue Operations Opportunity to Cash ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for a senior, process-driven professional to join Asana’s Revenue Operations organization. This person will support our internal and external customers by helping optimize Opportunity-to-cash (OtC) solutions. They will be primarily responsible for ensuring smooth opportunity-to-closed won execution and accurately representing key financial data in our CRM. This role will work closely with Revenue Technology, Deal Desk, Finance and Legal Operations.
What you’ll achieve:
- Optimize Opportunity-to-Cash processes, technical capabilities & commercial policies with a focus on account monetization accuracy in Asana’s CRM (SFDC)
- Partnering with functional stakeholders (Deal Desk, Rev Accounting, Legal) to to identify architectural improvements, especially focused on deal financial data & deal execution
- Automation of manual processes that result in financial data accuracy and parity across Asana’s CRM and financial systems of record
- Design elegant, simple (yet powerful) processes that make everyone’s life a little bit easier
- Enable and support sales teams on CPQ and contract management workflows
- Assist with requirements gathering, testing and SFDC production validation for SFDC releases
- Work with business users, test users, and application delivery team members on resolving issues
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in enterprise revenue operations
- Strong documentation, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly within the Salesforce platform
- Prioritization of activities to support business requirements and to resolve issues
- Experience building Salesforce-integrated technology solutions, reports and dashboards and adjusting permissions, validation rules, and workflow rules
- Providing Tier 1 troubleshooting and administrative support in the Salesforce environment
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving, “find a way” attitude and team-player
- Growth mindset: An openness to give and receive constructive feedback
- Customer-first attitude with a focus on problem-solving.
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Previous experience working within or supporting a Sales Organization
- Previous Quote-to-Cash, CPQ, or contract management experience
- Previous experience working in enterprise SaaS industry
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales and Finance teams
- SFDC Admin certification
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $173,360 - $220,640. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.