Operations Program Manager - Brand Creative & DesignSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for an Operations Program Manager for the Brand & Design teams who will evolve the Asana Design organization’s community, collaboration, and infrastructure of our work. The brand creative team at Asana is a tightly knit group of creatives that creates thoughtful, beautiful, brand creative team works across in collaboration with marketing, design, and product across a wide variety of channels. This role will help set up the infrastructure for our Brand Creative team and strengthen the larger design org through connections, visibility, and systemic processes.
The Operations Program Manager, Brand & Design is responsible for facilitating Brand and Design team culture and evolving key programs that enable the team to scale with strength in a creative, focused environment. You will own Brand Creative programs including self-service, vendor management, roadmapping, intake, prioritization mechanisms and more. In this role, you will drive and work with other team members to identify, prioritize, and evangelize strategic opportunities to improve execution of our Brand Creative team’s programs. This role reports into our Head of Design Operations and works in close partnership with our Creative Ops Leadership, Creative Pillar Leads, Producers, Designers, Design Ops, and in close collaboration with the entire Brand Creative team.
What you'll achieve
- Facilitate end-to-end programming and operating rhythms
- Communicate and align with stakeholders to keep them informed on the team’s progress and goals
- Within your owned program areas, serve as the go-to liaison for program participants, stakeholders, and cross-functional partners
- Create and maintain up-to-date team and program documentation
- Identify and proactively address potential obstacles and risks to key programs; seek to implement solutions and problem solve effectively
- Establish and/or run team rituals that ensure long term health and team cohesion
- Collaborate with Creative Ops, Brand Creative Leadership, and Design Leadership to evolve our process, tools and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work quickly and efficiently.
- Occasionally support and produce Brand Creative projects by creating timelines, securing resourcing, and managing the project through completion
- Ensure progress towards goals are clearly and consistently communicated by teams
- Help develop and evangelize the Creative Operations function within Asana
- 4+ years relevant professional experience, including: design operations, design people operations, project/program management of creative deliverables
- A process oriented, efficiency nerd obsessed with organization
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of the creative development processes
- Systems thinker - able to create processes that scale.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Empathetic leader who can support and align high-performing, collaborative creative teams, external agencies, and freelance partners to move work forward
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it
- Approach problems with curiosity, and excitement to learn and grow your skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $109,800-$169,120. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.