Product Manager, Growth PlatformSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Growth Platform team. The Growth Platform team is responsible for AB testing, personalization and optimization frameworks across Asana.com and our product. The end result is a tailored and performant experience for our customers throughout their journey- in and out of the product. You’ll be a strategic partner to our Growth, Marketing and Revenue Teams and an accelerant in our company’s growth story.
This role is perfect for a product manager who loves building fast, stable, and secure infrastructure with an eye towards speeding up engineering and go-to-market execution in service of a winning customer experience. You have strong customer empathy, are a systems thinker and are data savvy. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, marketing, revenue, data science, analytics, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
At Asana, we believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about product management at Asana, we’d love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement in this posting.
What you'll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap for highly scalable and reliable experimentation and content management platforms serving the needs of our growth, marketing, and revenue teams.
- Create and drive a strategy that balances multiple priorities and use cases across customers and product teams.
- Maximize clarity by bringing a data-driven mindset to setting goals and milestones.
- Partner with engineering and cross functional teams to execute on roadmaps.
- Mentor new PMs and share best practices with the product team.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent. Experience building and launching highly scalable and reliable services is a plus.
- You have experience with A/B testing administration and web personalization platforms.
- You have experience with web content management systems and managing a multi-lingual, multi-region site.
- You are a systems thinker. You conceptualize and analyze different parts of our infrastructure and how they interrelate.
- You are strategic. You inspire the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems.
- You get stuff done. Create, flex, and evangelize a roadmap. Thoughtfully break down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- You center on the customer. You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- You have strong communication and collaboration. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity. You are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- You help to grow team Asana by mentoring others, creating great team morale, and sharing best practices.
- You have a growth mindset. You lead with curiosity and are open to feedback.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $162,000 - $244,160. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.