Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (CRO)San FranciscoApply now
Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast-growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager within the Web Experience pillar of our Growth Marketing team, you’ll partner closely with our Organic Growth (SEO) and Paid Acquisition teams to maximize channel efficiency and hit aggressive new user acquisition targets.
To succeed, you’ll spike in analytical thinking, have strong project management expertise, build close relationships with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, and bias toward action. Your primary responsibility will be to build a pipeline of high-impact, high-velocity web optimizations, page redesigns and landing page experiments that will drive measurable business results and create world-class web experiences for our future customers.
What you’ll achieve
- Own the CRO strategy for one of our core new user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate and co-create a landing page experimentation roadmap with your counterparts in Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Editorial, Engineering and Analytics.
- Define and own page-level and channel-specific KPIs. Use web traffic, site engagement data, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts.
- Build quarterly experimentation roadmaps in partnership with channel owners, Regional Marketers, Brand, Marketing Operations and Engineering.
- Use web traffic, site engagement, sales, and lead gen data to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your efforts.
- Refine and improve the web experimentation process and integrate it into cross-functional workflows.
- Partner with our User and Market Research teams to build a deeper understanding of visitor and customer behaviors on our site. Marry those insights with data-driven analyses from our Data Science and Marketing Analytics teams to create testable hypotheses and impactful web initiatives.
- Drive the end-to-end optimization process for your channel, from hypothesis creation to final deployment, with an eye toward maximizing speed, experimental rigor, and quality.
- Team up with regional marketers to optimize our landing pages for the unique concerns and cultural needs of customers in our highest-priority international markets.
3+ years of B2B Growth Marketing or Performance Marketing experience that includes experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and statistical analysis.
- Working knowledge of paid acquisition and search engine optimization (SEO) programs and best practices.
- Have a data-driven mindset and be comfortable using heat mapping tools (Contentsquare), Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Excel, and Tableau to identify opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress.
- Have a global perspective, with experience working on translated and localized sites in close collaboration with in-region teams.
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators.
- Leadership skills to drive implementation of experiments with designers, developers, and data scientists.
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs.
- Experience in a high-growth, global SaaS business.
Nice to have
- Direct experience working on lead generation/paid acquisition marketing funnels
- Proficient with SQL
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.