Product Designer, Workflow EngagementSan FranciscoApply now
We're looking for a Product Designer for our Workflow Engagement team in the Workflow Pillar. You’ll lead design for a team focused on empowering customers to effortlessly build, customize, and iterate on their end-to-end workflows. You’ll play an important role in realizing Workflow’s mission to make the process of getting work done efficient, effective, and delightful.
This role is perfect for a designer who loves tackling complex systems problems. We’re looking for someone who is a strong advocate for customers and has a passion for product and design excellence. You learn fast, understand which details matter, and craft high-quality experiences that are intuitive, elegant, and keep customer needs front and center. As part of a product-driven and design-led company, you'll play a key role on a team of product designers who influence product development from vision and strategy to execution, learning, and iteration. If you’re looking for scope, influence, and the opportunity to do high-quality work, this role is a great fit for you.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead the design for key end-to-end workflow features
- Partner with cross-functional partners to identify customer problems, establish vision, set strategy, build and ship solutions. Facilitate and role model human-centered problem solving.
- Champion product excellence. Elevate the quality bar for our experience and contribute to our design system.
- Work across the organization to ship experiences that are intuitive, elegant, and cohesive with the broader Asana product experience
- 4+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven company, with a strong portfolio and a track record of shipping and iterating on high-quality work
- Experience designing and shipping web, desktop, and/or native mobile applications
- Skilled in driving a human-centered design process, clearly communicating design work with solid rationale informed by research and data, and working collaboratively to ship end-to-end features at scale
- Creative problem-solver who embraces divergent and iterative methods in order to evolve concepts from raw ideas to polished designs
- Deeply customer-centric, with experience eliciting non-obvious customer needs and synthesizing research to gain a deep understanding of a problem
- You embody openness, curiosity, and a growth mindset
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.