Product Manager (AdTech)San FranciscoApply now
At Asana, we’re on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly. As companies evolve how teams collaborate and work together, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination that delivers results. Our teams are growing and looking to accelerate our ability to innovate on and demonstrate work management.
We’re looking for an experienced Ad Tech Product Manager to join Asana’s MarTech team. Marketing Technology (MarTech) is a key pillar within Asana’s Enterprise technology function and is focused on supporting the Go-To-Market strategy and execution by binding the tools, technology, data initiatives to drive growth and scale. This role will start as senior individual contributor and eventually scale to lead the technology team to support our growth marketing’s Ad Tech pillar.
What you'll achieve:
- Lead technology discussions & roadmap for Growth marketing’s Ad Tech pillar to help realize vision, grow and scale to the next level.
- Be a thought leader and a self- motivated person with a strong background in Ad Tech, data platform implementations in SaaS domain with a solid business acumen.
- Be a key member of the Mar Tech team accountable for developing and shipping solutions that power Asana’s growth at scale.
- Help set the vision for a holistic ad- technology stack that spans key capabilities with a focus on CDP type data platform
- Enable the vision for data driven customer journey with expertise in segmentation, personalization, optimization at-scale.
- Drive alignment with stakeholders and executive leadership by owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from opportunity and solution validation to development and go-to-market.
- Develop a deep understanding of key challenges and the rapidly changing MarTech industry to inform the investments and priorities that make up your product roadmap.
- Be a strategic thought partner to business leaders who will stay informed on technology trends and disruptors in marketing data and digital space
- 7+ years of product management experience with a focus on AdTech space across data, platforms, analytics, including in high tech SaaS companies
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of functional/technical teams and business leaders including partners from Marketing, Data Science, Product & Engineering teams
- Through a consultative approach and deep partnership with business stakeholders, you will come to understand their strategic priorities and related business outcomes in order to align their business strategy to a prioritized system delivery roadmap
- Deep understanding of data management platforms, CRM and marketing technologies and application of data science and AI for powering digital experiences
- Experience in technology vendor evaluation & management and guiding build vs buy frameworks
- Experience building and mentoring a team of product managers in an hyper growth environment.
- Desired technology experience: Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, Adobe Campaign), Segment, Creative management tools , Tableau, Snowflake
What success looks like:
- Influencer- Drive impact with business leaders with an ability to drive positive change
- Accountability- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders with overall accountability for the success of the pillar.
- Thought leadership - Come across as a strategic partner for business who not only strive towards execution excellence but also propose technology direction to enable/align with the business priorities & objectives
- Strategic mindset- Drive/ contribute to a near-long term [Agile] technology roadmap for the respective business pillars that aligns with overall org's technology strategy
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.