Product Manager (CPQ)San FranciscoApply now
At Asana, we’re on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly. As companies evolve how teams collaborate and work together, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination that delivers results. Our teams are growing and looking to accelerate our ability to innovate on and demonstrate work management.
We’re looking for an experienced CPQ Product Manager to join Asana’s Rev Tech team. Revenue Technology (Rev Tech) is a key pillar within Asana’s Enterprise technology function and is focused on supporting the Revenue Operations (RevOps) strategy and execution by binding the tools, technology, data initiatives to drive growth and scale. This role will start as senior individual contributor and eventually scale to lead the Product Management team supporting Rev Tech’s CPQ pillar.
What you'll achieve
- Lead technology discussions & roadmap for Revenue Technology’s CPQ pillar to help realize vision, grow, and scale to the next level.
- Be a thought leader and a self- motivated person with a strong background in Quote-To-Cash, Salesforce platform implementations in SaaS domain with a solid business acumen.
- Be a key member of the Rev Tech team accountable for developing and shipping solutions that power Asana’s growth at scale.
- Help set the vision for a integrated QTC stack that can seamlessly scale across Product Led Growth (PLG) & Sales Led Growth (SLG) motions
- Enable the vision for automated deal closure journey with expertise in Quoting, Pricing, Product Configuration, Billing & subscription management at at-scale.
- Through a consultative approach and deep partnership with business stakeholders, you will come to understand their strategic priorities and related business outcomes to align their business strategy to a prioritized system delivery roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of key challenges and the rapidly changing Rev Tech industry to inform the investments and priorities that make up your product roadmap.
- Be a strategic thought partner to business leaders who will stay informed on technology/platform trends and disruptors in Quote-To-Cash (CPQ, Billing) and Revenue management space
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Business Management with at least 8 years of domain experience in Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud & CPQ.
- Experience in developing a multi-year vision and accompanying product roadmap.
- Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process, develop functional solution designs, continuously innovate and drive process improvement.
- Ability to create and present functional design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of functional/technical teams and business leaders including partners from Rev Ops, Sales, Marketing, Data Integration, Business Intelligence & Engineering teams
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communications skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Experience in technology vendor evaluation & management and guiding build vs buy frameworks
- Experience building and mentoring a team of product owners/managers in a hyper growth environment.
- Desired technology experience: Salesforce CRM - Sales & Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud – CPQ, Billing & Subscription Management.
- Prior roles in consulting or high-growth tech companies including SaaS companies desirable
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.