Head of Global Revenue EnablementSan FranciscoApply now
Customers love Asana. They love Asana because we help accelerate the accomplishing of their mission. This is a unique opportunity to train and enable our field teams to demonstrate the immense value of our product to more of the world’s teams.
Asana’s revenue organization is 500+ team members who span across 10+ offices, on 4 continents, and is composed of three parts:
- A bottoms-up freemium self-service model
- A high velocity transactional sales team
- An enterprise sales organization (direct and channel) serving customers in the largest companies
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of B2B SaaS go-to-market motion and experience driving robust enablement programs informed by both data as well as Voice of the Field. Experience with product-led growth is a plus.
You will partner with our regional General Managers, Marketing, and Revenue Operations teams to drive sales productivity by accelerating new hire onboarding ramp times, improving win rates, increasing average deal sizes, and shortening deal cycle length.
You will be asked to drive adoption of Asana’s customer engagement process through deepening sales competencies spanning a variety of topics including outbound pipeline generation (i.e. prospecting, messaging, personalization, cold calling), conducting discovery, leveraging Asana’s Value Engagement Methodology (VEM), negotiation, deal closing, and beyond!
The candidate should have a knack of building strong cross-functional relationships and excellent communication to reach alignment across teams, keep projects on track, create an inclusive culture, and have fun. This leader should be able to set a clear vision for Enablement, inspire their team, and hold themselves and the people around them accountable to delivering excellence.
This role will report into Asana’s Head of Revenue Operations, Insights, and Enablement.
In your first 100 days, you’ll need to establish yourself as a credible and trusted advisor to Revenue Leadership and drive clarity around business outcomes, timelines, and milestones associated with the following key global programs:
- Adoption of our Customer Engagement Process - Evaluate our existing selling motion and put together a shared plan around the methodology & playbooks we’ll be adopting for the next generation of Asana’s product suite.
- Establish enablement as a strategic arm of our GTM strategy - Align enablement efforts with key KPIs and business outcomes and meticulously track ROI & impact like increasing rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times.
- Evolve our Instructional Design & Content Creation - Ensure our sales curriculum, messaging, narratives, content, collateral, and demos are organized and consistent with our approach & philosophy.
- Partner with Marketing - Build out a repeatable process for partnership & feedback loops with Product Marketing & Revenue Marketing to evolve the way we sell, service, and support our customers as well as launch new products.
- FY24 Fast Start - Lead the strategy, design, and program building for our annual revenue kick-off in February as well as drive account planning and path-to-quota motions.
- Reinforce feedback loops - Instill a culture of shared learning through feedback loops that reinforce our progress & wins.
Who you are:
- Globally minded. You find ways to thoughtfully balance central & regional decision-making and create space for regional autonomy and variation.
- A strategic, results & data driven decision maker. You design programs and initiatives that are aligned with business strategy and are obsessed with measuring & proving results & ROI.
- A trusted advisor that extends beyond functional & geographic boundaries to partner with Marketing & Regional General Managers on strategic initiatives to drive incredible results
- An exceptional coach that can both bring out the best in their teams & people.
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful connections with every level of an organization.
- A methodical program builder that always thinks about how to scale globally & efficiently.
- An imaginative designer of both curriculum and experiences that create dynamic learning moments for various audiences & cultures.
- An egoless and non-territorial leader who thinks about transformation & change, not empire-building; If Asana wins, we all win.
- 12+ years of experience in learning & development, PMM, or enablement
- 8+ years of managing high performing teams
- Seen scale for a global Sales & CS team larger than 500
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.