Revenue Partnership LeadSan FranciscoApply now
Business Development seeks a new team member passionate about building partnerships to accelerate Asana’s revenue. In this first-of-its-kind role, we’re seeking someone who will bring creativity and energy to engage with prospective partners to convert new customers at scale.
You’ll build strategies and lead partnership execution, including sourcing and driving complex deals. You will also work cross-functionally across Asana and partner organizations to identify necessary individuals and teams to scope and support ongoing. Internally, you will advocate for our partners and bring the "voice of the partner" to inform cross-functional team discussions and decisions.
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Learn about our early-stage revenue partnerships, and take an active role in decisions and strategy.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues working on our existing partnerships.
- Refine and build out key metrics of success and milestones to track progress.
- Develop ongoing communications to inform relevant stakeholders of critical decisions and updates.
- Co-develop a plan to drive work and resourcing throughout Asana’s fiscal year.
What you'll achieve:
- Lead the entire life-cycle of partnership execution from initial partner engagement through deal structure and close.
- Drive revenue at scale via partnerships and leveraging Asana’s self-service platform.
- Cultivate relationships with leading players and decision-makers at potential partner companies.
- Articulate and refine Asana’s value proposition to secure partner commitments to enter mutually beneficial, sustainable relationships.
- Work with team members to develop forecasts and models to measure the value and influence of potential partnerships.
- Identify and develop relationships with cross-functional colleagues to bring these partnerships to life and drive towards set goals. These stakeholders will include but are not limited to finance marketing, operations, legal, and product.
- 5+ years of proven experience in external relationship management roles, business development, or sales preferred
- A history of deal-making experience, including at least one of the following:
- product-driven deals
- revenue-driven deals
- first-of-kind partnership contracts
- Experience working with early-stage internal teams to establish and articulate project value.
- Ability to inspire and engage C-level executives, both internally and externally
- Someone who can develop new ideas, build a business case and pitch it to relevant partners.
- Experience structuring multi-faceted contracts and navigating difficult conversations.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.