Head of Mid-Market RevenueChicagoApply now
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 90,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500.
The Revenue team has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Corporate Sales where you’ll be part of the team that builds our 3rd US office in Chicago. In addition to the "About You" role requirements, we're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about building diverse teams & inclusive cultures
- An Asana values ambassador & mission champion
- Entrepreneurial (helping build an office & team from the ground up)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Must live in Chicago or be willing to relocate
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our East Coast and Central territories including Canada.
What you'll achieve
- Define and develop our Corporate Expansion go-to-market motion
- Align cross-functional resourcing - including Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Success and Solutions Engineering
- Hire, lead and coach a best-in-class team of sales leaders and account executives
- Develop Asana’s presence in Chicago and help retain and evolve the culture as the office grows
- Work closely with recruiting and cross functional managers to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences and events, and onboarding new employees
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and drive executive conversations
- 2+ years experience in managing Managers with 5+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing Land and Expand sales plays
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.