Regional Head of Mid-MarketChicagoApply now
Asana is a leader in the Collaboration Work Management space touting over 90,000 paying customers in 195 countries as well as strong penetration of the Fortune 500.
The Revenue team has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Corporate Sales where you’ll be part of the team that builds our 3rd US office in Chicago. In addition to the "About You" role requirements, we're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about building diverse teams & inclusive cultures
- An Asana values ambassador & mission champion
- Entrepreneurial (helping build an office & team from the ground up)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Must live in Chicago or be willing to relocate
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our East Coast and Central territories including Canada.
What you'll achieve
- Define and develop our Corporate Expansion go-to-market motion
- Align cross-functional resourcing - including Marketing, Sales Development, Customer Success and Solutions Engineering
- Hire, lead and coach a best-in-class team of sales leaders and account executives
- Develop Asana’s presence in Chicago and help retain and evolve the culture as the office grows
- Work closely with recruiting and cross functional managers to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences and events, and onboarding new employees
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and drive executive conversations
- 2+ years experience in managing Managers with 5+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing Land and Expand sales plays
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $149,175 - $201,825. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.