Administrative Operations Team ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for an equally ambitious and highly skilled professional with 3+ years of people management experience managing a minimum of 3 direct reports to help us achieve our mission of enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly.
We are expanding our team and are hiring Administrative Operations Team Managers, to manage a team of Administrative Business Partners/Executive Assistants on our centralized team supporting the global leadership of Asana. This role reports into the global Head of Administrative Operations based in San Francisco.
What you’ll achieve:
- Lead and grow a team of Administrative Business Partners to support the leadership of Asana
- Manage administrative responsibilities for your direct reports, including Workday management and expense report approvals
- Communicate and support performance expectations through regular feedback and during our growth and impact cycles
- Support your directs' career growth and development through coaching, mentorship and advocacy
- Collaborate with other Administrative Operations Managers and leadership on team-wide matters, including annual planning processes, team-wide bandwidth balancing, gathering and analyzing data and recommending improvement.
- Actively participate in promotion and compensation calibration cycles, recruiting and hiring processes, and other team-building programs.
- Manage leadership relationships using bi monthly, quarterly and asynchronous communication processes.
- 3+ years of management experience with a minimum of 3 direct reports.
- Have a background in administrative and/or operations work. This may include project or program management
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork
- Have an incredible attention to detail and commit to flawless execution
- Ability to navigate, digest, and make decisions amidst ambiguity with equanimity
- Demonstrate strong discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Are proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems
- Have excellent communication skills with stakeholders across all levels of experience and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure
- Have a growth mindset and the curiosity to always look for multiple perspectives
- Are a mentor and have mentored across all levels of achievement throughout your career
- Are practiced in giving and receiving feedback
- Are constantly seeking to develop your leadership and coaching skills
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.