Senior Analyst, Revenue AnalyticsSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Revenue Analytics team at Asana. This role will have direct influence on bringing our GTM strategies to life through supporting our Sales and Customer Success organization with data-driven insights and recommendations.
This individual will own the end-to-end process of scoping, designing, and developing dashboards, as well as perform ad-hoc & deep dive analysis to inform leadership of key business trends. They will also enjoy being part of an inclusive company with an incredible culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to transform our business through advancing sales performance analytics.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to design and operationalize GTM strategies
- Identify and communicate key opportunities to help optimize business outcomes through quantitative research
- Collaborate with Revenue Strategy/Ops, Finance, and Enterprise Technology teams to influence the build-out of the revenue measurement work stream
- Support ad hoc analysis requests to support revenue planning
- Build and scale reporting data models and dashboards leveraging Salesforce, Tableau, and Snowflake data warehouse
- BA/BS degree in business or quantitative field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in roles requiring analytical rigor in functions like, but not restricted to, sales strategy/ops, finance, banking, consulting, etc.
- Ability to analyze unstructured data and extract insights to provide business recommendations
- Fluent in SQL (create, maintain, and optimize data sets)
- Proficient with building Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Tableau experience a plus
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude: willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.