Software Engineer, Intra-Company GrowthSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for a software engineer who is highly motivated to grow Asana’s userbase and expand the use of Asana with our customer organizations. The Intra-Company Growth team has large ambitions to drive new sign-ups by helping Asana users share value from Asana with anyone they collaborate with. The team balances between a combination of large new product features to enable sharing/growth, and experimenting on iterations in existing product features to optimize virality of growth within customer organizations. This team has direct business impact with high visibility within the Asana organization, and tackles interesting technical challenges that often influence the technical direction of other teams within Asana Engineering.
What you’ll achieve
- Contribute to a multi-team effort to overhaul the way sharing all resources (projects, goals, portfolios, etc) works within Asana - leading to a more unified sharing experience within the product and paves the way for new share experiences down the road
- Work on A/B tests and experiment on high-virality features such as Read Only Links to optimize usage and conversion of these features
- Lead projects/workstreams on the team in collaboration with the teams Product Manager, Designer, and Tech Lead
- Mentor other members of the team
- Learn the core Asana codebase, as well as other related codebases such as Asana integrations frameworks and invite mechanisms
- 2+ years of experience writing production-level code including industry best practices such as code reviews, unit tests, etc.
- A passion for seeing business impact in your work
- Excited about product-led growth, experimentation, and a metrics-driven environment
- Ability and comfort learning new parts of the Asana codebase and collaborating with other teams within Asana
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively contribute to the team’s goals and help elevate the quality bar on the team
- Project leadership experience is a plus
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.