Sales Pipeline Strategy & Operations LeadSan FranciscoApply now
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Operations team in our San Francisco office to manage our Global Pipeline Program. This person will play a foundational part in building out the infrastructure around this program, collaborating with cross functional departments, and ensuring fidelity in all pipeline data for the Revenue Organization. The role will focus on driving pipeline operations and business visibility, allowing teams to confidently create playbooks and business motions reliant on all relevant data.
This is a key role, highlighting pipeline gaps and growth areas, requiring the candidate to be an excellent communicator, operational planner, and analytical thinker. They will be a key resource for Sales and Marketing leaders in identifying and documenting pipeline goals, areas for expansion, and infrastructure changes, resulting in the ability to solve business challenges through collaboration with technical and business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be comfortable engaging in ad hoc analysis to identify root-cause issues, drive ongoing data structure improvements, connect with Sales and Marketing leaders to align on strategy and reporting, and have a passion for translating technical issues to non-technical crowds.
What you'll achieve
- Deploy and supervise pipeline development and tracking programs through timely and accurate QA reporting and dashboarding across all Asana regions, aligning with stakeholders on scope and success criteria
- Ensure maintenance, pipeline repair, and improvement projects are scoped and delivered on time and to specifications developed alongside partners in relevant cross-functional departments (Revenue Strategy, Marketing, Planning, Process Management, Sales Operations, Enterprise Technology, etc)
- Align with all involved stakeholders on validating and developing KPIs to track program efficacy, building the reporting within Outreach, Salesforce and Tableau, establishing reporting cadence and intervention metrics to understand when there are pipeline gaps and areas for growth or expansion within global data streams
- Gain insight alongside cross-functional teams to ensure pipeline activities and playbooks reflect GTM strategy, connecting with enablement frequently and pressure testing team performance to validate strategy goals
- Organize program planning from inception to completion, ensuring all relevant stakeholders contribute and align on scoped roles, responsibilities and timelines
- Connect and lead planning with Content Management team regularly to review new sequences, and retire ineffective content – ensuring email deliverability and communication channel strategy align with market standards and best practices
- Maintain documentation of current state processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Establish strong working relationships with GTM leadership and cross functional partners to continuously improve the working environment of the people and teams we support and interact with on a daily basis
- 6+ years relevant experience in business development strategy, sales operations and strategy, finance, consulting, or in equivalent roles
- Experience using analytical tools to review complex problems and design solutions
- Experience and technical expertise with tools like Outreach, ZoomInfo, Salesforce and Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau) and the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance that sets the teams leveraging these systems up for success
- A proven track record of leading cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects through change management motions and success implementation
- A “Roll-up-your-sleeves” positive attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Organized, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues, ensuring over communication and alignment with stakeholders at every level of the business
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of process and systems, and not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Comfortable interacting with front-line teams and technical teams across multiple time zones and regions, translating business needs into technical solutions
- SFDC Admin Certification or relevant experience
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.