People Partner, EMEADublinApply now
At Asana, we build collaboration software to help every team in the world to be more effective and work effortlessly to do great things together. We believe in “Fast Growth, Mindful Business” and invest in our culture because we believe it drives our business success—which is growing at unprecedented rates.
We’re looking for a tenured people partner (Human Resources Business Partner) to partner with our EMEA teams. You will work closely with the Head of International People Partners and provide practical, and thoughtful people support to our EMEA teams and senior leaders in order to execute people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper-growth.
What you’ll achieve
- Strategic thought partner for our EMEA leaders; becoming a trusted advisor on organisational design, change management, people strategy, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Partner with the EMEA Leadership team to proactively identify organisational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives to support the broader talent strategy and business goals.
- Coach and advise front-line managers in EMEA to support them in their personal growth and professional success.
- Support and coach all employees across EMEA on their people queries e.g career growth, policies, enablement etc
- Be a champion of the Asana and Business culture and values; help to make Asana a place where all our employees belong and thrive.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Working with five other people partners globally that are dedicated to the business team, providing support to the group’s managers and employees worldwide.
- Collaborate with other parts of the People Operations team to lead the execution of people programs across EMEA including onboarding, learning and development training, feedback cycles and engagement surveys.
- 6+ years of People Partnership (Human Resources) experience.
- Some experience working with global teams is a plus.
- Experience with front line leadership coaching, onboarding, learning and development programs and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders.
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.