Senior Software Engineer, Product (Strategic Connections Team)New York CityApply now
We're looking for an experienced, full-stack senior software engineer to join the Strategic Connections team. The Strategic Connections team is focused on helping senior managers leverage Asana to monitor and support complex initiatives within their organizations. Some of the team’s current projects include surfacing inline insights and powering up the Portfolios views, ultimately to improve workflow efficiency and drive stakeholder engagement.
What you’ll achieve
- Make consistent contributions to Asana’s core product with a focus on overcoming tricky technical challenges and modeling practices that improve quality and velocity
- Mentor other engineers through activities like pairing and code reviews to promote a culture of technical excellence
- Own and support technical design and execution for medium and large projects on the team (and sometimes partner teams)
- Partner with the team’s Tech Lead to drive aspects of the technical strategy
- 5+ years of experience working in large codebases
- 1+ years of experience leading complex projects
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code and long-term code maintainability
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders and PM/Design partners to define requirements, make tradeoffs, and align on long-term plans
- Appreciation for productivity and deep care for helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.