Head of Lifecycle Marketing & EmailSan FranciscoApply now
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 190 countries - from the coffee shop around the corner to large Fortune 500 enterprises and non-profit organizations. We’re proud of how often teams tell us that Asana gives them the clarity to make work more effortless. Their missions are our mission, and we’re just getting started.
As Head of Lifecycle Marketing and Email, you will drive the lifecycle marketing and email channel strategy over a 3-5 year time horizon. You will be accountable for achieving global revenue targets, bringing together a strategic vision that drives customers down the funnel through sign-ups, adoption, and retention.
What you’ll achieve
- Build a 3-5 year vision for the email channel at Asana, aligning OKRs, go-to-market plays, and how we can leverage email and trigger based campaigns to achieve our goals
- Be accountable for achieving global revenue targets. Partner with Marketing Analytics to forecast, measure performance, and share results with business and product leadership
- Instill an experimental mindset across your team and partners, continuously optimize and test evergreen content to achieve business outcomes
- Drive data-driven decision making and executional excellence, seek ways to optimize for speed, data centric decisions, and business impact
- Lead a council across all email teams at Asana to set priorities for email as a channel (dotted lines to teams working with email in Sales and Product)
- Manage the Lifecycle Marketing team, who focuses on adoption, conversion, expansion and retention emails
- Foster a culture of speed, experimentation, and collaboration
- Be the catalyst for your team to continuously reflect on how they can improve and create business impact
- Build credibility with leadership, partnering with Product, Data Science, and Revenue leadership to identify and address opportunities for improvement
- Innovative and strategic thinker, you inspire your team through building a clear vision and thinking outside the box
- Experimental mindset, with deep experience running high volume tests, backing into strategic decisions from the data
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and ready to jump on new opportunities
- Proven ability to develop and present to senior-level stakeholders, get buy-in, and influence decisions across departments who have varying perspectives and priorities
- You lead by values, empathy, and by setting an example
- Familiarity with email platforms and the infrastructure needed to support it, partnering with our our technologies teams to evolve our email landscape
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.