Campaigns Brand DesignerSan FranciscoApply now
We’re looking for a designer to join our cross-disciplinary team of designers, copywriters, animators, film-makers, and producers to help us build a category-leading brand at Asana.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Creative team at Asana is a tightly knit group of diverse creatives that makes thoughtful, beautiful brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
This is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with marketing partners, product teams, and external agencies to develop world-class advertising campaigns and product launches. The ideal candidate has a proven record in graphic design and art direction, is strong in conceptual thinking and design development, and has a passion for digital experiences and social media.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including brand campaigns, advertising campaigns, and product launches across a wide range of mediums (interactive, live-action, animation, photography, and print)
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Work with leadership to evolve our process, tools, and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work
- Help grow our team by interviewing candidates and mentoring new colleagues
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- Lead a team of creatives through a project, from strategy to delivery
- 7+ years professional graphic design and art directing experience
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and taking campaigns through from concept to execution
- Experience working with and evolving brand guidelines and systems across mediums (interactive, live-action, animation, photography, and print)
- Great understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Expert level understanding of tools like Figma and Adobe CC
- Great communication and time management skills
- Illustration experience is a plus
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.