Ad Technology ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
At Asana, we’re on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly. As companies evolve how teams collaborate and work together, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination that delivers results. Our teams are growing and looking to accelerate our ability to innovate on and demonstrate work management.
We’re looking for an experienced Ad Technology Manager to join Asana’s growing Ad Technology & Operations team. This new function will focus on ad platform management and best practice development within our expanding ad tech stack. This person will also play a key role in managing our privacy and compliance guidelines for our Growth marketing efforts, as well as exploring new opportunities for automation and machine learning.
What you’ll achieve
- Deeply understand our global business needs and help drive the ad tech platform strategy to build and scale the acquisition of new customers
- Work closely with growth-focused marketing teams to oversee and manage day-to-day ad platform level needs and enhancements
- Partner with our marketing and internal technology teams to develop platform-level objectives, KPIs and evaluation metrics
- Research and drive build/buy analyses for new ad technologies to solve for real time scaling needs and potential integration with our technology stack
- Develop and scale new operational best practices to enable increased speed to market, stronger overall ad optimization and improved user experiences
- Work with our privacy and marketing teams to fully evaluate and propose any ad technology changes needed to safeguard our users’ privacy and data
- 5+ years working within the digital marketing and/or publishing technology space, including management of ad technology for search, social, & display advertising (e.g. GA360, DV360, GTM, Tealium, Adobe Audience Manager, Segment, etc.)
- Experience navigating changes in global privacy policies and their impact to digital advertising technology
- Strong collaboration and influence, you build bridges and knock through walls
- You inspire others through values and lead by example
- Proven track record of continued success over time
- You celebrate cultural differences and diversity
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.