Director of Design, EnterpriseSan FranciscoApply now
Asana is looking for a Design leader for its Enterprise organization. The enterprise org is one of the key pillars of Asana's success and is a strategic focus for the organization. It is responsible for making Asana the best tool for coordination and collaboration at scale by enabling best-in-class privacy, security, administration, roles & permissions, identity, and controls organizations need to adopt Asana at scale.
This role is perfect for a design leader who loves tackling complex systems problems. We’re looking for someone who is a strong advocate for customers and has a passion for product and design excellence. You learn fast, understand which details matter, and guide your team to craft high-quality experiences. Above all, you’re an excellent people manager who can coach the designers on your team to do their best work.
You’ll be a part of the Asana design leadership team, and you’ll have the opportunity to pave the way for innovation for the larger Asana design team — not only in what we make but also in how we make it.
What you’ll achieve
- Grow, mentor, and lead a talented team of product designers in our San Francisco and Vancouver offices.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to establish vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for the Enterprise organization.
- Help define strategy and objectives and set the vision for the user experience to meet customer and business needs.
- Guide your team, oversee multiple work streams, and connect dots between cross-org products to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
- Be the champion for product excellence.
- 8+ years experience in product design and 3+ years in a people management role.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a track record of design leadership in shaping complex and well-crafted products.
- Prolific system thinker who can connect the dots between technical concepts and layered customer needs.
- An effective storyteller and strong strategic distiller who can drive shared understanding by help make complex systems easy to understand.
- Experience of designing enterprise products.
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.