Employee Sensing Program ManagerSan FranciscoApply now
As Asana’s Employee Sensing Program Manager you will partner with our People Insights team to develop the strategy, design and execution of our survey-based employee sensing programs and provide reliable and valid insights on critical business issues. Your primary focus will be delivering on our employee engagement surveys, managing the program end-to-end and serving as a resource to managers, leaders and the people team to ensure we are maximizing the insights and impact we are generating from this work. Over time, we’ll look for this role to help us take a more holistic approach to our employee sensing efforts, enhancing, consolidating and adding to our portfolio of listening tools across the employee life cycle in order to build a best-in-class employee listening program. As a key member of our small, but mighty People Insights team, you must be able to add value both as a subject-matter expert who can influence stakeholders about employee research best practices, as well as an operational powerhouse who can drive velocity and impact by leveraging and collaborating with partners (internal and third party) and consistently looking for ways to streamline and improve processes. This is a dynamic role, with the opportunity to help shape our People Insights roadmap and create significant impact at a mission-driven company that puts culture at the center of its business strategy!
What you'll achieve
- Own and manage the engagement survey strategy and end-to-end processes (in close collaboration with internal partners and our third party vendor, Culture Amp)
- Ensure strong participation in our surveys by engaging cross-functionally and leading our communication and marketing efforts
- Distill data into the most relevant insights and communicate with / educate key stakeholder groups on survey findings
- Implement strategies to help turn insights into business-impacting actions and solutions (e.g., leadership consulting, manager enablement, etc.)
- Over time, develop a holistic point of view on our broader employee life cycle sensing (timing, approaches, tools) and work to implement a roadmap toward this vision
- Deliver data to our people analytics team to embed sensing data into our broader analytics research efforts and product set
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of our employee sensing efforts and make adjustments to our approach as needed
- Pitch in on other people analytics initiatives as needed to drive our roadmap forward and deliver actionable data and insights to the company
- 5-7+ years of combined experience in HR, IO/Psych, Quantitative/Qualitative Research, People Analytics, Labor Economics, Statistics, Business Intelligence, Behavioral Science, Consulting or other related disciplines
- Well versed in employee research and survey methodologies, including techniques, best practices and emerging trends
- Strong HR knowledge and general business acumen, and the ability to design our employee research approach around core questions critical to advancing our mission
- Strong communicator who can translate data into insights and stories, interact credibly with leaders, and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- End-to-end program management experience, from needs analysis and design to implementation and communication, to impact measurement and continuous improvement
- Strong project management capabilities, with experience managing multiple project streams and priorities and working cross-functionally to drive results
- Comfort working collaboratively with technical data practitioners and data infrastructure teams
- Comfort with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Scrappy, practical and resourceful; ability to scale up and down and creatively build leverage through internal and external partners
- Experience with survey software and tools such as Culture Amp, Qualtrics, etc.
- Advanced degree with quantitative experience a plus
- Experience with HR data systems (e.g., data integrity, security profiles, etc.) a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $124,960 - $198,240. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By clicking "Submit Application," you acknowledge and agree to Asana's Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice.