Enterprise Sales Manager, DACHMunichApply now
The Enterprise Sales leader for DACH will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company in the region. The business in EMEA has grown significantly in the last 2 years and we’re looking for an experienced manager to spearhead the next period of evolution in the DACH region. Reporting to the Head of DACH, this role will be a key member of the sales leadership team.
They will take a proactive approach in attracting, developing and empowering talent within the team, and will have the experience and capability to drive forward a modern GTM with customers in the Enterprise segment.
What you’ll achieve
- Acquire net new logos.
- Land “big” expansion deals and successful renewals.
- Create internal feedback loops to evolve the product offerings, internal systems & processes needed to support the DACH enterprise selling motion.
- Bridge across Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions, and SDR teams to fortify the ideal customer journey for large priority accounts.
- Partner with Revenue Strategy to drive rep efficiency, customer insights and accurate forecasting.
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year strategy to win the DACH market through commercial leadership.
- Partner with local marketing, SE and CSM colleagues to execute the strategy.
- Inspire cross-functional partners and a full stack customer team to execute an ambitious GTM plan to win.
- Hire, nurture, develop talent & career paths.
- Effective cross-functional influence to execute strategy.
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and prospects in region.
- Experience of working in a high growth B2B software company with responsibility for managing a Sales team in the DACH region.
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and intrinsically motivated by the greatest challenges.
- Highly collaborative, effective partner across the team.
- Low ego leader who can influence through smart, thoughtful communication and execution.
- Humble and respectful.
- Innovative, risk taker who loves building.
- Clear and demonstrable track record of continued success over time.
- Fluency in German and English languages.
- Comfortable with travel up to 30%.
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.