Director of Product Management, Growth & AdoptionSan FranciscoApply now
Asana is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the Growth and Adoption team. This team owns the early experience – from the website, through sign-up, to landing and getting started in the app – shaping customers’ impressions of our product during their critical first month. The team’s efforts are instrumental to Asana’s rapidly growing business.
This role is perfect for product leaders who thrive in the nexus of product and business, have an end-to-end ownership mindset, and drive for results. We are looking for someone who has a heart for the customer, a penchant for data, and sharp business acumen. Someone who can learn fast, understand which details matter, innovate and iterate, and guide their team to craft high-quality experiences. Above all, you must be an excellent people manager and have rich experience in managing and developing PMs.
What you’ll achieve
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers across our San Francisco and Vancouver offices.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for your product areas
- Define and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Partner with functions across the company (Engineering and Design, User Education, Marketing, Customer Success) to execute on the plan
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- 6+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 3+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers and delivering business results
- Strong track record of of product leadership and end to end ownership
- Experience in high growth environments, particularly in SaaS and with areas of the product that are revenue sensitive
- Penchant for data, business savvy, experience with experimentation and a learning mindset
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.