Product Owner, NetsuiteSan FranciscoApply now
As part of the Finance Systems team, the Product Owner will participate in project work and support to scale the Netsuite ERP application to support our explosive business growth. An ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of the financial processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and/or Record to Report in Netsuite and exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including executive leadership. In this role, you will interact frequently with senior management and must become a trusted thought-leader to our extended business partners.
What you’ll achieve:
- Lead projects to scale the financial application processes including integrations between NetSuite, Zuora, Vertex, FastPath, Coupa and others
- Perform administrator tasks for NetSuite
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Drive continuous improvement of the business processes for Record to Report
- Work with cross functional business teams to define requirements and understand the end to end business processes to drive upstream and downstream system changes
- Proactively work with our partner consultants to implement new systems, projects and enhancements
- Gather and formalize business requirements, prepare design documents and create detailed test plans for enhancements and projects
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement and execute compliance processes for SOX
- 7+ years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a NetSuite administrator
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite Dashboards, Saved Searches, Suite flow, Suite Script, and Suite Bundler
- Hands on Netsuite experience in the following areas: General Ledger and subledgers (AP/AR/Assets)
- Experience in Zuora, Coupa, Anaplan a plus
- Excellent leadership and project delivery skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of accounting concepts and principles.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.