Revenue Strategy Lead, APACSingaporeApply now
We’re looking for an experienced strategy and operations professional to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana. The Revenue Strategy team partners with our Sales and Customer Success leaders and is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategy of those functions.
In this role, you will act as a strategic partner focused on our sales team; looking at opportunities to advance the business’ go-to-market efforts side-by-side with senior leaders in sales.
What you’ll achieve
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Asana’s APAC Revenue team in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own and execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence within our Corporate and Enterprise segments
- Refine our operating model for Asana’s selling motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, and tooling for our customer facing teams
- Act as an internal ‘voice’ for the APAC Revenue teams to both senior revenue leaders/executives and cross-functional partners
- Own forecasting, reporting, analysis and insights for APAC teams
- Partner with Sales Leads on business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis and sales program launches
- Play a role in the annual planning process by making recommendations in areas such as headcount, quota setting and account executive productivity
- Relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (SaaS experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude: Willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Proficiency in SQL and our tech stack: Salesforce (CRM) and Looker/Tableau (BI) is advantageous
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.