Manager, Enterprise Account Executive, CentralRemoteApply now
As a member of our growing Revenue group, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our Midwest territory, defining and expanding our Enterprise pillar.
What you'll achieve
- Define and develop our Midwest Territory
- Build and lead a successful team comprised of Enterprise Account Executives
- Influence our playbook for Enterprise Sales at Asana
- Set the strategy for some of our largest named accounts
- Drive alignment with supporting teams in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Professional Services
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- 5+ years experience in an Enterprise segment
- A passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- History scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth
- Influential and impactful interactions with internal Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Sales stakeholders
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Comfortable in a culture where Pipeline Generation is key
- Familiarity with both a bottoms up and tops down approach
- Experience in managing teams for both growth and account management motions (hunters and farmers)
- Establish and refine internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Participated in a rapidly scaling business
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.