Software Engineer, ML InfrastructureSan FranciscoApply now
The Data Infrastructure team builds and operates the infrastructure and services that ensure data accuracy and data availability for stakeholders in Data Science, Business and feature teams.
In 2022, Asana is spinning up a dedicated machine learning infrastructure initiative to support the product organization as we accelerate the usage of data in our product. We are looking for a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to be part of data infrastructure and help Asana improve it’s machine learning capabilities from the ground up. In this role, you will work closely with data scientists to build and deploy models based on the Asana Work Graph to solve customer pain points. You will also partner with product teams to drive the adoption and integration of model outputs.
What you'll achieve
- Scope, design and build infrastructure to power data driven features on Asana’s product surface
- Collaborate with data scientists and product engineers to develop scalable tools and services for handling machine learning training and predictions
- Build continuous integration, testing, monitoring and deployment pipelines in cloud computing environments for machine learning services
- Mentor engineers in your area of expertise
- Familiarity with distributed data processing systems (eg: Spark, Redshift)
- 3+ years of experience, including experience collaborating with data scientists and engineers
- [Bonus] Experience building production recommender, information retrieval, natural language processing or related machine learning systems, and deploying them to solve inference challenges at scale
- [Bonus] Experience in optimizing the end-to-end performance of ML-powered product features
Asana enables millions of teams around the world to achieve their goals together, from small projects to strategic initiatives. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace by Fortune, Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Built In for our inclusive culture that drives business results. After spending more than two years physically distanced, we're safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, adding more flexibility to our office-centric hybrid culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.