Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market (Social Impact)San Francisco
Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive. The Asana Impact Growth team was created to accelerate that mission by engaging with sectors working on making the world better and helping them be even more successful with the power of Asana’s people, product, and community. We’ve built a unique, industry-leading model: dedicated GTM teams supporting social impact verticals, that drive both business value and good in the world. The Impact Growth Team includes the nonprofits and education go-to-market teams, Asana Advisors, Asana’s pro bono offerings, and supports Asana's greater social impact initiatives.
As part of Asana’s Impact Growth team, you’ll be responsible for shaping the narrative for the nonprofits, education, pro bono and future impact-growth verticals by showcasing how these organizations and sectors are addressing the world’s greatest challenges with the power of Asana. This role will focus on the overall go-to-market strategy for the Impact Growth team while supporting the company’s broader social impact voice in the market. You will work cross functionally with core marketing, sales, enablement, people, IR, and product teams. This role reports into the Head of Asana’s Impact Growth GTM team, and dotted line reports into the Head of AMER Regional Marketing and Head of Nonprofits.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead a multichannel marketing strategy to increase visibility and engagement with nonprofit, education, and future sectors
- Help accelerate the nonprofit sector’s impact by making Asana the leading work management tool of choice
- Collaborate with a variety of internal partners including sales, product, customer success, and marketing colleagues in developing effective, targeted, and aligned go-to-market messaging and campaigns
- Partner with the impact growth team to launch and execute integrated campaigns, ABM programs, leveraging content, ads, email, web, and events, that support company objectives and team objectives, and revenue goals
- Create holistic experiences across multiple customer touchpoints and funnel stages
- Build a deep understanding of the impact growth sectors and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation-based approaches to effectively reach them
- Reporting- track, measure, and provide progress reports; Use key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision-making
- Contribute to Asana’s broader social impact narrative
- You’re extremely organized with strong planning and project management skills to be able to support multiple marketing programs, and work with limited direction
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years launching and managing integrated campaigns
- You have broad experience executing campaigns across a variety of channels including ads, email, web, social, and events - with experience setting up, deploying & measuring email campaigns
- You have excellent content writing skills and enjoy building inspirational narratives and storylines
- You are comfortable working in a matrixed organization and work well with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- You have experience partnering with cross-functional teams to develop campaign briefs, creative concepts, channel strategies, and assets
- Preferable you’ve had experience working in both the nonprofits (or proximity to the sector) and technology worlds, but at minimum have a deep passion for social impact
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.