Quantitative Market ResearcherNew York City
Quantitative Market Researcher
You’ll apply your expertise in survey methodology, quantitative data analysis, and the story-led presentation of results to inform decisions around customers, products and markets. You’ll develop ad hoc surveys and longitudinal programs of research with stakeholders spanning Product, Marketing, Business, and more, to evaluate Asana’s impact and drive strategy. You’ll synthesize insights by integrating survey data with behavioral and qualitative data, and you’ll motivate teams through creative and compelling presentation of those insights.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, execute, and analyze surveys to derive insights into product perception, market size and composition, enterprise customer behavior, needs, and product use cases, target audiences, product market fit, and identify future potential market opportunities.
- Develop cohesive measurement strategies and methodologies to drive product and business decision-making.
- Design and manage tracking surveys, e.g. customer satisfaction
- Work closely with cross-functional partners across product, user research, data science, marketing, and other business teams to provide thought leadership and identify and close gaps in our understanding of Asana’s current customers and potential market
- Communicate results and recommendations in compelling and creative ways, weaving in actions and recommendations from your insights
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, statistics, marketing science, business, or a related quantitative field; master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience conducting primary research in-house or in a consultancy or agency, including working with key stakeholders to drive business decision-making with research
- Equally comfortable doing scrappy, tactical research and longer-term strategic research
- Proficient in questionnaire design, survey sampling, and weighting
- Adept in quantitative methods (e.g. hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis, regression) with experience applying these methods to survey data
- Familiar with market research methods (e.g. MaxDiff, conjoint analysis) and/or advanced statistical models (e.g. logistic regression, mixed-effects models, hierarchical linear models)
- Proficient in manipulating and analyzing data with one or more common statistical tools or languages (R, SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with qualitative researchers on mixed-methods research
- Clear communicator of research findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.