Group Product Manager, Mobile AppsSan Francisco
Asana is looking for a GPM to lead our core product group building our iOS and Android apps. These teams are responsible for the entire experience of Asana on mobile devices, fulfilling Asana's product vision and seizing the ripe market opportunity in the space.
This role is perfect for product leaders who thrive in the nexus of product and business, have an end-to-end ownership mindset and customer-centric drive for results. This role will involve setting strategy, delivering compelling product experiences, and teaching mobile product development. We are looking for someone who learns quickly, operates with curiosity, has a passion for product excellence, guides with clear vision, and unblocks teams instinctively.
What you’ll achieve
- Make Asana Mobile one of the top mobile app experiences in the world.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for Asanas mobile apps
- Define and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Hire and mentor world-class product managers
- Partner with functions across the company (Engineering and Design, Sales, Marketing, Business technology) peers to execute on the plan
- Become Asana’s mobile thought leader, a key partner for cross-platform product teams
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Implement best-in-class product development and management practices
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- 5+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 1+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers and delivering business results
- Strong track record of product leadership and end-to-end ownership of product strategy and execution
- Experience in high growth environments, particularly in SaaS
- Data-informed, experience with experiments and a learning mindset
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.