Product Manager, Mobile FoundationsSan Francisco
We are looking for a strategic product manager to join and grow our mobile foundations team. At Asana, mobile helps connect millions of individuals to their work and to each other.
The Product Management team drives Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll lead a team of designers, data scientists, user researchers, and engineers within the mobile organization. Your work will delight the millions of Asana users globally who capture and manage their own work, track their progress, and provide the clarity of knowing what to do next.
On the mobile foundations team you’ll help users navigate and search to find the content they need, deliver improvements to common user journeys, and help make our apps perform and feel faster than ever. You’ll collaborate across the org with diverse teams and stakeholders, build a strategy to deliver the highest leverage work, and help our team build and test iteratively.
What you’ll achieve
You’ll go deep on the design system of Asana’s mobile apps and build a strategy to improve way-finding, find-ability and performance.
Specifically, you will:
- Create a mobile foundations strategy, guiding 1-2 teams worth of work
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to better understand mobile customers and use cases
- Work closely with design and engineering to develop solutions at the system level
- Deliver best-in-class mobile experiences to our customers
- Utilize AB testing and iterations to learn and deliver value quickly
- Partner with cross functional partners like marketing, acquisition, and user operations
We’re looking for a PM with 3+ years of product management experience and a mobile or technical background. This candidate should have a track record of making great tradeoffs between multiple competing priorities. A great candidate will have experience working with mobile teams or initiatives that impact multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working on horizontal frameworks like: Mobile, APIs, integrations or similar
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills, including AB testing
Great candidates will have:
- Experience with SaaS or B2B
- Experience working on mobile, or developing cross platform solutions
- Experience in the collaboration or productivity space
- Technical or CS background
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.