Enablement Instructional DesignerNew York City
Are you an Instructional Designer who is eager to join a talented Enablement team and develop world-class learning solutions for our Revenue teams? Do you feel that traditional learning approaches don’t work and have a yearning to innovate? Do you enjoy working with stakeholders to design & deliver assets that support learning needs and drive meaningful behavior change? If so, we are looking for someone to join Asana’s global Revenue Enablement team and support us in achieving our biggest priorities and learning objectives.
Whoever takes this exciting, dynamic & creative role will have a direct influence over our field’s ability to reach their full potential and exceed in their roles. They will enjoy being part of an inclusive company with an incredible culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to redefine what enablement looks like.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Coordinate with Enablement Leadership to align on priority curriculum & training needs across our segments & regions
- Develop & present recommended learning solutions with post-engagement measurements for success
- Partner with subject matter experts across the business to design courses, certifications and scaled material for continuous learning
- Build within authoring or editing tools and our content & learning management systems
- Act as a true thought partner by measuring and reporting back on results; knowledge acquisition, learner reactions, engagements and behavior change
- Upkeep & maintain the quality of our course work by managing the inventorying and cataloging of these resources
- 4+ years of experience in relevant learning & development or instructional design
- Proficient in Authoring or Editing tools (Articulate, Video Editing)
- Proficient in Learning & Content Management Systems (Lessonly & Highspot)
- Strong written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Passion for creating highly entertaining, viral content
- Proficient in conducting and creating SFDC reports to measure results
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self directed
- Experience utilizing Asana
- SaaS experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.