Enterprise Account ExecutiveVancouver, BC
Asana is looking for a strategic sales professional who sets ambitious personal goals and holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process to achieve them. As a member of our growing Enterprise sales team, you will be instrumental in both landing and expanding business with large enterprise customers. The right person is a big picture thinker who can enable our customers to move quickly by helping them see the same vision for just how great the impact of Asana can be.
What you’ll achieve
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals in the Enterprise
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Build the instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Exceed targets with support from a smart and collaborative sales enablement team
- Helping strategize the largest revenue opportunities at Asana
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- 4+ years selling directly into the Enterprise segment, 8+ years’ experience closing business
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excited about the opportunity to co-create with cross functional partners in a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment
- Experience in new customer acquisition, account management and history selling in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Proven ability selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Experience closing strategic customers in a rapidly in a rapidly scaling business
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.