Senior Technical PMM, GTMNew York City
As companies contend with a shift to hybrid working models, Asana is uniquely positioned to help them drive cross-functional coordination and collaboration that delivers results. The PMM team drives go-to-market strategy by identifying repeatable sales plays and supporting our business teams with compelling product messaging, training, and collateral. We help grow Asana’s business by solving our customers’ critical business challenges and enabling them to succeed in dynamic markets. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on messaging, growth, partnerships, and product development.
In this high-impact role, you’ll determine how to strategically position Asana to our customers, so they can leverage our platform to solve business challenges across Marketing, Operations, Sales, IT, HR, etc. You will partner closely with product managers, solution engineers, and passionate fellow marketers to bring work management use cases to life for our internal and external audiences.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner with Asana’s Product, PMM, Solutions, and Enablement teams to develop Asana’s product implementation program by creating centralized subject matter guides on key use-cases and product areas such as reporting, workflows, automation, integrations, portfolio management, project management, and goal tracking.
- Create internal, on-demand content that can be used by customer-facing teams to improve product knowledge and address just-in-time customer questions.
- Deliver customer-facing content to help Asana’s prospects and customers understand how to use our platform to achieve their business and operational goals.
- 7+ years of experience in technical or product-focused roles across product marketing, solution engineering, or professional services. (Bonus points if experience is working on products related to operations, workflow, or project management.)
- Experience crafting compelling product content that communicates the use-cases, business value, and capabilities of complex enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing collateral, including slide pitch decks, ebooks, videos, demos, and event/webinar content.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
- Experience working with or enabling go-to-market teams like sales, solution engineering, customer success, and professional services in SaaS companies.
- Experience working with customer-facing teams in direct sales cycles.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.