Stock Plan AdministratorSan Francisco
Our legal team works cross-functionally to help achieve Asana’s mission of enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly. The Legal team is a collaborative group responsible for partnering with all teams throughout the organization to provide clear and actionable guidance enabling Asanas to achieve their goals in service to our mission; to help humanity thrive by enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly. We run ideas past each other, problem-solve together, and partner with other groups to navigate through challenging issues. This is a great opportunity to join a mission-driven company and offers exposure to a wide variety of issues.
Specifically, we’re looking for a stock administrator who will assist in scaling Asana’s stock administration function as Asana grows globally. Based out of San Francisco, this role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Asana’s equity plans on E*Trade (including options, RSUs, and a global ESPP). The ideal candidate will have at least two years of hands-on public company stock administration experience and will be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented, and resourceful. Additionally, this candidate will be able to juggle multiple tasks and still maintain a sense of humor. Our team is fun, fast paced and we aim to find the silver linings and joy in the work we do. This role reports to Asana’s Stock Manager.
What you’ll achieve
- Utilize your stock administration experience to administer Asana’s equity programs for all Asanas in the U.S. and globally
- Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management, and others
- Maintain Asana’s equity data using E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online (EEO) platform
- Assist with custom reports and reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and Asana’s equity programs and policies
- Work with Asana’s transfer agent, outside broker service providers, and internal Legal, Finance, Payroll, People, and other teams, as necessary
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes, and helping to evaluate service providers
- Collaborate to update work streams and manual processes into more automated procedures
- Work with internal/external SOX auditors
- Assist with administration of 10b5-1 trading plans
- Assist with processing information for mobile employee transactions
- Perform other duties, ad hoc projects, and reporting as requested
- 2+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs
- CEP Level I preferred
- Demonstrated experience with multiple equity award types and large transactional volume
- Demonstrated experience working directly with E*TRADE, Equity Edge Online
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- Customer service/employee first oriented style with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external partners
- A compliance and process-oriented individual who is also flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- A team player with a strong work ethic and ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in a very open and transparent environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and follow-up skills necessary to drive results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.