Revenue Enablement Lead, APACSydney
Are you someone who is highly motivated to inspire & personally drive impactful change as an Enablement leader across our Revenue organization? Do you have experience directly supporting, managing and executing the enablement priorities for a dedicated region? If so, we are looking for an Enablement Lead for APAC and Japan, who will report to our Head of Global Revenue Enablement, and will directly influence & support transformation on the ground of our growing APJ revenue teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into leadership within Asana’s thriving business organization and help bring our enablement strategies to life as a dedicated partner to this region.
Whoever fills this role will have a mission critical voice and work incredibly closely as a business partner & consultant to our regional GMs and peer Enablement teammates. They will enjoy being part of an inclusive company with an incredible culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to re-envision what enablement looks like.
What you’ll achieve:
- With a seat at the table on the Enablement Leadership team, you will play a critical role in helping us define, prioritize, translate & execute global & regional initiatives
- Ensure our APJ new hires experience a globally consistent, rigorous and effective onboarding experience and are set up for success to hit ramp attainment
- Stay connected to our global GTM PM’s to help develop & deliver custom enablement strategies for the way we introduce our field to product, narrative, demo, compete & persona initiatives
- Design, build & certify against scaled learning curriculum
- Facilitate live trainings, bootcamps, events and manager development
- Support rollout & implementation of global methodologies & best practices
- Identify & deliver on region-specific enablement needs & gaps to address
- 6+ years of experience in enablement or learning & development
- 2+ years in managing a high performing team
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams to execute on highly complex, multi-faceted programs or launches
- Exceptional coach that can lead by example
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful relationships with teammates at all levels of the business
- Loves interacting with the field and being hands-on in the change management process
- Experience consulting a broader leadership team
- Ideally you'll have SaaS experience and experienced scale for a global sales & CS team larger than 500+
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.